Flexible Post-Digesters for increasing biogas yield
LIPP offers three flexible Post-Digesters for ensuring the effective utilisation of residual gases and improving efficiency which can be tailored to the requirements of each individual biogas plant.
- LIPP® Universal Digester
- LIPP KomBio® Reactor
- LIPP® Eco Post-Digester
- Can be integrated in existing plants
- Flexible diameter and height
- Minimal installation space required
- Short installation time
- Durable tanks and covers
- Consistent quality worldwide
- Individually customisable based on customer’s requirements
continuously variable from 6 to 50 m
continuously variable from 3 to 35 m
from 150 to 7,500 m3 larger sizes on request
from 0 to 7 mbar, further on request
freely selectable according to RAL
Tank VERINOX® stainless steel
Duplex material from a galvanised steel band on the outside and a stainless steel band, e.g. 1.4571 [316Ti] or 1.4539 [904L], on the medium side.
Stainless steels, e.g. 1.4301 , 1.4571 [316Ti] or 1.4539 [904L]
Openings and leadthroughs of any size and shape can be installed, even in the event of subsequent upgrades.There is a wide range of peripheral accessories available for the technical equipment of the tank:
- Roofs and Covers
- Tank and Roof insulation
- Pumping systems
- Flexible mixing technology
- Inspection glasses
- Stairways, ladders, platforms, connection pieces, manholes, etc.
The right post-digester for any task
The LIPP Universal Post-Digester (with digester chamber volumes from 150 to 7,500 m3) comes with the high-quality LIPP stainless steel diaphragm cover and is designed for use with an external gas accumulator. It is particularly suitable for the collection of residual gases and for improving efficiency.
The LIPP KomBio® Post-Digester (with digester chamber volumes of up to 3,500 m3) provides a tank solution with an integrated gas accumulator. The patented Post-Digester is substrate-flexible and also protects the gas accumulator from the wind, weather and UV radiation.
The third option is the LIPP Eco Post-Digester (with digester chamber volumes from 100 to 10,000 m3) which is available with or without a gas accumulator and with a choice of roof constructions.
The VERINOX® stainless steel combination material used for all the tanks offered provides high-quality, long-term storage for media and is available in a range of different grades. It can be combined with the flexible LIPP-System to provide the right post-digester for any task.
Features of LIPP® Post-Digesters
- Stainless steel containers with digester chamber volumes from 100 to 10,000 m3
- Gastight cover, with or without a gas accumulator
- Individually customisable
- Durable due to high-quality materials
- Ideal for the collection of residual gases or for improving efficiency
- Homogenisation device to suit the task in each case
- Integrated gas accumulator with optional wind, weather and UV radiation protection
A variety of tank roofs and covers to choose from
There is a variety of roof constructions that can be used to cover LIPP Post-Digesters properly. The range includes foil roofs, single and double-skin roofs and double diaphragm roofs as well as the high-quality LIPP stainless steel diaphragm cover.